NG-CDF Committees Functions:
- To prioritize and approve all project proposals from all wards in the constituency and any other projects which the Constituency Development Fund Committee consider beneficial to the constituency
- Consult with the relevant government departments to ensure that the cost estimates for the projects are as realistic as possible.
- Rank project proposals in order of priority provided that ongoing projects shall take precedence.
- Ensure preparation of reports and financial statements and submission to the Board.
- Ensure that projects proposed for funding comply with the Act.
- Monitor the implementation of projects.
- Undertake reallocations, resubmissions of projects and requisitions for funds.
- Responsible for preparation of strategic plan for the constituency.
- Recommend to the Board the removal of a member of the CDFC in line with Section 43 sub sections 10-15 of the Act.
- Ensure recruitment of competent staff in compliance with the Act.
- Responsible for responding to any audit queries.
- Ensure capacity building of the PMCs.
- Disburse funds to the PMCs and oversee the implementation of the projects.
- Receive returns from PMCs on project implementation.
- Ensure successful closure of all CDF projects.
- Ensure preparation of work plans and cash flow projections and submitted to the Board
NG-CDF BOARD MEMBERS