Project Management Committees Functions:
- To implement projects with the assistance of the relevant Government department.
- To be in charge of sustenance of CDF financed projects after completion.
- To prepare project work plan and budget.
- To prepare documents e.g. drawings and designs , Bills of Quantity.
- To open and maintain an independent project bank account for CDF projects.
- To maintain proper financial and procurement records and conduct project monitoring and evaluation.
- To ensure project security
- To mobilize and sensitize the community on project identification, implementation and sustainability.
- PMC reports to CDFCs through filing returns on project implementation.