Africa Public Service Day 2022
The Africa Public service Day (APSD) celebrations ran from 21st-23rd June 2022 under the theme “Celebrating Public Service Transformation: Ten Years Journey and Beyond.” Public service is a fundamental component of democracy, but it remains undervalued. The day is celebrated annually to recognize the principles and benefits of community service.
This year’s event was held at KICC Tsavo Ball room ( exhibition and symposium) where the innovations in the public sector guided the following 5 thematic areas were showcased
1. Business process Re-engineering
2. Innovations for inclusive & equitable service delivery
3. Public Service digitization
4. Entrenching Performance Management
5. Environmental conservation